Call me tacky, but anything festive for a holiday, I am all in. Decorations, themed menus and the like, count me in. Whether they’re going to your child’s school, your weekly church night or even to the office, these St. Patrick’s Shamrock Pretzel Treats are bound to make anyone feel like they have the luck of the Irish.
1 bag of candy of your choice—I recommend individually sized candies or a bar cut into pieces. I used a Milky Way bar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet with space between each.
- Place one bite-sized piece of candy on top of each pretzel. Bake until your candy is soft but not melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven. Work quickly to place 1 M&M into each pretzel quadrant or “hole,” making a Shamrock shape.
- Add a green sprinkle to make the stem of the shamrock and allow to cool completely, about 15–20 minutes.