photos by SAIL OFF PHOTOGRAPHY
For keeping your family, home and workplace as comfortable as possible, relying on the tried-and-true experts is essential. If you’re counting on Piedmont Sheet Metal for your HVAC needs, you’re in good hands – capable hands that have been in the business since 1928. That equals more than eight decades of experience!
Family owned with a trusted reputation, Piedmont Sheet Metal primarily serves Winston-Salem, Forsyth County and surrounding areas with an experienced team now totaling 47 professionals. The team installs and services both residential and commercial HVAC equipment, and their sheet metal experts make all the ductwork for company projects, as well as for other local companies.
Part of being family owned means treating staff and customers like family as well, and Office Manager Tara Thompson shares a bit of the company philosophy.
“We consider our PSM employees our family,” Tara explains. “Plus, we encourage every team member to treat every customer the way they would want someone to treat their own family. The challenges of the pandemic were unprecedented, and with staffing challenges and supply chain challenges, we’ve had to remain fluid and adapt as much as possible while taking care of our customers’ needs.”
That care includes sharing some practical tips for keeping your systems running at the most efficient level possible!
- To ensure your heating and cooling systems are working properly, preventative maintenance is necessary! Having your equipment routinely maintained can provide you with lower utility bills, extend the life of your system, prevent emergency breakdowns and expensive repairs, and provide cleaner air. Those benefits are universal for both residential and commercial clients.
- Piedmont Sheet Metal technicians will perform a series of checks and tests to examine the system’s overall condition as well as to evaluate proper air flow, refrigerant levels, connections, proper drainage and any other critical issues.
- Change your one-inch filters monthly and your specialty filters one or two times per year.
- Invest in a programmable thermostat to cut down on energy costs – “set it and forget it!”
- Clean your vents regularly.
- Keep outdoor units clear of debris such as leaves and plants.
- When it’s time to consider a replacement unit, rely on the experts to guide that purchase and to help you understand a new system’s features and capabilities.
Piedmont Sheet Metal uses state-of-the-art, innovative technology, and their team is knowledgeable about the various systems that will best serve your property – residential or commercial. And, the reviews speak for themselves!
“We’ve been residential customers since 1974 and have had nothing but on-time and excellent service for all these years.” – Paul & Margaret B., Winston-Salem, NC
“I rely on the commercial service team to take care of all of my HVAC needs. In those 30-plus years, they have never let me down.” – Kenny Meredith, Rymco, Inc., Winston-Salem, NC
Piedmont Sheet Metal has been a certified Lennox Dealer since the company’s early beginnings; plus, they install and service many other leading brands, as well, such as Rheem, Trane, Mitsubishi and LG. That’s part of providing customers with the highest-quality equipment they need and the very best year-round service.
Contact them today to schedule a visit and consultation at your home or business in the Winston-Salem area. Piedmont Sheet Metal is located at 801 N. Broad Street. Winston-Salem, 336.724.7439 and online at Piedmontsm.com.