When one of the amazing agents from the Head Realty Group, EXP Realty, in Winston-Salem, vows to be your Realtor for life, you can rest assured they mean just that! Karin Head and her incredible team take their role in clients’ lives very seriously, offering a concierge-style level of dedication to all of your real estate needs.
That includes sharing the best professional advice, in a time when news headlines and an overload of information can be confusing.
“If we listened to media sources, the sky would truly be falling, and slamming right on top of housing,” explains Karin. “That’s why it’s a super great time to buy and sell!”
Always up-to-date on trends and current industry demands, she offers these wise tips for navigating the market and finding the perfect place your family is meant to enjoy for years to come!
Top Five Reasons to Get Moving
- Housing inventory is definitely on the rise in our area.
- New construction is booming in the Triad and in North Carolina in general.
- Interest rates are rising, which causes listing prices to correct, thus bringing back a more stable market.
- Lenders, vendors, and attorneys are working with buyers to refinance later.
- There are so many options for buyers and sellers, it’s the right time to call one of their agents to put together a solid game plan!
And when it comes to winning the real estate game in any market, follow these true words of wisdom from Karin and her team, whose expertise is exactly the advantage you need.
- Hire an expert with extensive knowledge, well-cultivated relationships in the industry, and years of firsthand experience.
- Do your homework, and ask questions! See Karin’s list of vital questions to ask your agent at Headrealtygroup.com.
- If you’re thinking of selling your home, research a prospective agent online to check out their marketing strategies. Do they market their properties well, or do they tend to focus on spotlighting themselves? Work to have every aspect of your property market or show ready. This isn’t the market of 2021 and 2022!
- Tackle any necessary improvements before listing your home. Research shows homeowners who remodel and update sell their properties, on average, 30% faster. Certain upgrades do tend to make a home sell faster: think repainting kitchen cabinets, remodeling the bathroom shower, and refreshing your kitchen backsplash.
- If you’re in the market to buy, ask a prospective agent how they negotiate, who their backup or team is, and organize details of the full process and your game plan together. Get out there and win the housing game!
Head Realty Group, EXP Realty, is located at 380 Knollwood Street, Suite M, in Winston-Salem. Contact Karin at Karin@KarinHead.com, or call the office at 336-283-8687. Be sure to like Karin Head, EXP Realty on Facebook, and follow her on Instagram @karinheadexp. Specializing in Residential. Luxury. Commercial.