by CASEY CHEEK, ALLTYPESOFBOWLS.COM
(Baking, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
Makes 1 Loaf or 8 Mini Loaves | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 50 minutes | Total Time: 60 minutes
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 of chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup of pureed strawberries
- sliced strawberries for the top
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line your loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with baking oil.
- Mix together the mashed bananas, olive oil, brown sugar, vanilla, milk, and pureed strawberries.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan or mini loaf pan and add the sliced strawberries on top.
- Bake large loaf for 50-55 minutes or mini loaves for 30-35 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve!