by CASEY CHEEK
(Vegetarian, Quick Meals)
Makes: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz soba noodles (I used Trader Joe’s Thai Wheat Noodles)
- 1/2 cup mini bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Toppings: peanut, green onions and sesame seeds
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T oyster sauce
- 1 T rice vinegar
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Water to thin, if needed
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, and sauté the peppers, carrots and broccoli until soft.
- Combine the ingredients for the stir fry sauce until you get a smooth sauce.
- Cook the soba noodles according to package directions.
- Add the noodles to the pan with the veggies and then pour the stir fry sauce in. Toss until fully incorporated.
- Top with green onions, sesame seeds and peanuts. Serve and enjoy!